<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ini untuk banner blogger
  tempatkita       tempatku  
   
 
     
 

Sunday, October 12, 2003

poems

a letter to my ego

Dear ego...
You've controlled me for my entire days
But now I'm saying goodbye to you

Dear ego...
You've made me dance
Into the rhythm of selfishness and ignorance
But tonight, I have the ballroom all to myself

Dear ego...
You've thrown me into the river of madness
And hit me with falling rocks
But now, I'm flying over you

Listen to me ego...
I'm your master now
But you're not my slave
Cos I still need you to color my life

regards: friend

published by: Monsieur RaKah @ 5:07:00 PM

"Tahukah kau mengapa aku sayangi kau lebih dari siapa pun? Karena kau menulis. Suaramu takkan padam ditelan angin, akan abadi, sampai jauh, jauh di kemudian hari..."
(Pramoedya Ananta Toer)

.: BrainStorming dari KITA, oleh KITA, dan untuk KITA :.

Previous post:

 
     
 
  Mardi-k Lab. (contact) 1996-sekarang